Monday, September 5, 2016

Here & There 9.5

 photo Orchid grey Flowers_zpsjele5zpq.jpg
I'm just coming down from a weekend spent with Budweiser at their annual Made in America festival here in Philly and I. Am. Tired. I'm not sure I've ever been so thankful for a three day weekend! But Rihanna was amazing, FKA Twigs was amazing, and -- not gonna lie -- 2 Chainz and Lil Wayne (Collegrove) was pretty amazing. Even though the weekend is done, September isn't slowing down - we're spending today packing and organizing, getting ready for our move before a bunch of other stuff happening this month. No sleep 'till Brooklyn. Or in our case, no sleep 'till October. Happy Monday!

Jess is having an end of summer sale! I'm in love with this Edwardian top

Hurry! Everything is on sale over on Moorea Seal through tonight -- including my favorite candles, these gorgeous wall hangings and this chic bag

The long lost collaboration between Salvador Dali and Disney

Really digging this shoe shape for fall: This pair and this convertible pair

Love everything about this brand - those dresses!

The conscious style guide

In love with everything from this Etsy shop - esp these earrings (+ 20% off!)

Tearing down purity culture

These would make a great wedding gift

Adding all the jumpsuits to my closet this fall

I want to make something like this for our new place

Beautiful mugs

An awesome Instagram account

Would love to wear this to a fall wedding

Sexy, sexy figs

If loafers and sneakers had a baby

What a gorgeous haircut

Holy crap I want everything in this literary etsy shop

Would you take the unprocrastination challenge? I probably should...